RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT POSITION
To preface this job description, all applicants must have studied Law in the UK, and reside in Canada from September 18 to November 10th 2016.
Due to continued growth within the company, we are looking to hire two recruitment assistants to work in Canada, specifically in the Greater Toronto Area and Alberta, preferably Edmonton or Calgary. Recruitment Assistants will be expected to work independently and alongside Student Advisors, with a primary purpose of recruiting students, from a defined geographical area, for undergraduate and graduate Law programs at our partner universities in the UK. Recruitment Assistants will play a key role within the company, attending numerous recruitment and education events in their region.
- Assist in recruitment of potential students to CLFA partner universities at education fairs, university, college and school events
- Deliver presentation(s) about studying Law in the UK at above events
- Answer general queries regarding studying in the UK, including life in the UK, the UK education experience, and CLFAs role in the application process
- Assist with data entry of enquiries and maintenance of database records, and review of fairs/events, in a timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality of student & CLFA information, complying with the UK Data Protection act and Canadian privacy legislation
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer service standards are met and, whenever possible, exceeded
- Always treat partner universities, CLFA staff and all students with the highest levels of respect and care
- Project a positive and professional image of Canada Law From Abroad at all times
- Provide support to the team and country manager as required
Skills & Abilities Necessary
- Enthusiasm for studying Law in the UK & desire to share your knowledge with other students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Savvy traveller who can adapt and troubleshoot as needed
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision for extended periods
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Conscientious and reliable approach to work
- High levels of customer service
- Experience studying Law in the UK
All candidates must have a valid driver’s license, access to a laptop, and be willing to travel and work unsociable hours, which may include some weekends.
If you are interested in applying, please complete the CLFA Employment Application and send it with a copy of your resume and a cover letter to the Canada Law From Abroad Manager, Heidi Schulze: Heidi@canadalawfromabroad.com
Applications are open until August 17th.